Monday, March 17, 2008

Mountaineers Big Dance


The Mounties received a No. 7 seed in the West, matched up against No. 10 seed Arizona. This doesn't worry me as much as the expected second round game against the No. 2 seed Dukies. Everyone knows of the favoritism the Blue Devils receive in Tourney games.

Without looking ahead too much, I don't want to overlook the Wildcats, but BSR says, "The Mountaineers can beat Duke." Clemson did. The Dukies lack a truly a dominant big man, that helps. Georgetown is a much tougher opponent, especially when Roy "Haircut" Hibbert opens the first half as strong as he did on Friday night. I named him that myself.

This post obviously lacks statistical analysis- I am at work and sounding off quickly. I welcome tummystix to contribute come content to our site pertaining to the dance. I invite both of our loyal readers, and any new ones to voice their take on the '08 Mountaineer Road to the Final Four by leaving a comment.

No comments: