Friday, February 2, 2007

Brave Sir Robin Returns


This post is just a note from the least frequently contributing bastard of them all to explain my absence from this hallowed page. As I am told by tummysticks, there are more and more of you examining this page as days and weeks pass. For those of you who missed my earlier, even less content laden contributions, I aspire to provide you with baseball critiques, insights, and predictions. If the past is any indication this will also include relatively pointless, occasionally witty, and never beneficial opinionated remarks on virtually any topic related or unrelated to the sporting world- hence the picture accompanying this entry.


To explain my absence of late, my on again off again employment was recently off again for a couple weeks. When I am not in the office I am much less motivated to peruse the internet and author entries such as this one, which is a welcome distraction from actual work. In the days prior to resuming my couch time I had forgotten the password required to sign on, and only upon returning to work did I gain motivation to having said password changed. Anyway... at this very moment I am mulling over the AL and NL and developing my best guesstimation at how this season will play out for everyone. Look for predictions and some opinionation soon after the Super Bowl. Or for you deadspinners- the Negro Bowl I. Does anyone really question the value of the Colonels herbs and spices? That was a no-brainer. I look forward to future columns, and plan to remember my password from now on.

4 comments:

letsplaytummysticks said...

And when you came to you had an epiphery. Then you take these bad boys and clip then anywhere on the engine and these and place them anywhere. Didn't Ben Franklin have syphilis?

Anonymous said...

Who wants some man meat?

letsplaytummysticks said...

It's just an hour long shower with men.

Anonymous said...

Do you wear boxers, briefs, or pantaloons?