Wednesday, May 9, 2007

First Annual James Way Classic




The tourney you heard reference to last weekend, the First Annual James Way Classic was a huge success. Many beers were consumed and hopefully many charitous dollars were raised for a good cause. As far as I know the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention has never had such an enjoyable fundraiser.

BSR's foursome crushed tasty beverages for a long time, made a few birdies, a couple bogies were laughed off, but we did finish under par- as friends and family of a dear friend gathered together to golf and celebrate the life of my good friend Jim.

Yours truly had a fighting chance for the long drive award, but too many beers were consumed in the 12 holes preceding the designated competition hole. I was not in the fairway... but felt great missing.

Played at Rattlewood GC in Rockville, MD- I discovered Birch Beer... Deliciouoso! As well as catching up with Billiam. Should our loyal fans feel the desire to join in the festivities next year I will fill you in. I love golf and beer and booze. I am El Nino. That is Spanish for... the Nino.

No comments: