Thursday, May 31, 2007

We've got a floater

I wear a two-piece like Amanda when I swim.Just when it was safe to go in the water the DA reports that WVU swimming coach Sergio Lopez has resigned to be the aquatics director at the Bolles School in Jacksonville, Florida. The men won the 2007 Big East Championship for the first time ever and the women finished third this year for their highest ever placement. Lopez won an Olympic medal and world championship medal. He is joining the only other two Spanish swimmers to win Olympic medals at Bolles.

The Bolles boys and girls swimming and diving teams currently hold a total of 51 state championship titles and nine national titles. Since 1972, Bolles has had swimmers represented at every Olympics.


I could work with the team until a new coach is found. I can pull off a cannonball, a can opener, and while I don't swim so good with my face in the water I may start swimming without arm floaties in the next year or two. And my mom has giving me numerous awards for cleaning my room and brushing my teeth over the years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For latest information you have to go to see web and on world-wide-web
I found this web site as a best site for most
up-to-date updates.

My web-site; stretch mark creams