Monday, April 23, 2007

Site Update

Ah, the first border is the old elm tree where Fido was buried.For those of you waiting with baited breath on the final installment of Robin's MLB preview I have some bad news. Robin has started a new job this week. The job keeps him in the cold recesses of records rooms and probably away from computers. He also most try to impress his new bosses by actually doing some work so he will probably been posting very little in the foreseeable future. We wish him well and hope the same misfortune never befalls us me.

4 comments:

Brave Sir Robin said...

There is a computer or two in there, but they are sadly connected to some intrawebs, and the interwebs programs seem vital to the productivity of everyone down there. Surprisingly there are many who live or work down there, I can't tell which it is. It will probably be some time until I am as involved with blogging as I would like. Evenings and weekends I guess. Shit.

letsplaytummysticks said...

The mole people.

wolf said...

Brave Sir Robin, I think you need to come up with a new plan- That is just unacceptable. Everyone cheats their employers out of millions of dollars each year. Now snap out of it!!

Anonymous said...

Well... most folks are pretty honest the first few days. Lets see how this works out.