Monday, November 5, 2007

Week 10 Blogpoll Ballot is Distracted

It just seems to get harder and harder to put what I think is a sold top 25 together without letting silly things like prejudice get in the way. I really want to think that OSU isn't the best team in the country, but every knock on their schedule would make it just as hard to justify WVU's rank.

As soon as you think you know who someone is, they fall off the face of the Earth. I'm looking at you South Florida and South Carolina. It's team like you that force me to put a team like UConn up a notch every week despite the fact that I know in my heart they are not that good.

At any rate, I tried to not look at last weeks ballot and to try to just go off the top of my head as to who I thought belonged where. There are some teams that took some big falls despite winning like Hawaii, Auburn, and Texas that I felt were just too high. A place I've never been, but hope to get there soon.

Comments and suggestions welcome.


RankTeamDelta
1 Ohio State --
2 Oregon 1
3 LSU 1
4 Oklahoma 1
5 Kansas 3
6 West Virginia --
7 Missouri 2
8 Boston College 6
9 Georgia 1
10 Arizona State 3
11 Michigan 2
12 Virginia Tech 8
13 Connecticut 2
14 Southern Cal 5
15 Florida 2
16 Hawaii 5
17 Boise State 1
18 Auburn 6
19 Texas 5
20 Kentucky 3
21 Virginia 5
22 Clemson 2
23 Alabama 5
24 Cincinnati 2
25 Florida State 1

Dropped Out: Wisconsin (#21), Wake Forest (#22), South Carolina (#25).

No comments: