Tuesday, December 18, 2007

OS is back from 1957... maybe

Just in case no one noticed, and I doubt they have, I haven't posted in about 2 months. Tummysticks and johnny have done a damn fine job covering the current situation (without resorting to simply making shit up).

In September, Mrs. Option Spread decided we were going to participate in a time travel experiment. On November 1st, we traveled approximately 50 years into the past and I now live on a farm, drive a tractor, tend to animals and other such associated miscellany. The biggest adjustment, unfortunately, is that no internet exists in 1957.
Fortunately, my smart phone, which I took with me, was specially equiped to communicate with those living in your times. Blogging, obviously, is particularly cumbersome by phone. However, the events which have transpired this past weekend at WVU have compelled me to deal with these Tic Tac sized keys and get reinvolved with the blog.

But its getting late and this took forever to type out. Hopefully this posts correctly and confirms that I can again contribute to the Bastard Sons of Pinfal Marks.

2 comments:

John Radcliff said...

Welcome back OS.

letsplaytummysticks said...

I hear they have nice neck beards in 1957.