Monday, December 17, 2007

Rodriguez Press Conference Highlights

The press conference should be archived here.

I guess highlight might be a bit of a stretch for WVU fans.

Rich and Rita will look for a house this afternoon because he wants to set roots as every job should be taken as your last.

Rich makes the "I was an education major" response for the 1,000th time, 1st at Michigan, in response to the $4 million buyout. He'll let the lawyers handle it which means he doesn't want to pay either.

Rich brings up Shaun King in reponse to not being able to pass with the current athletes at Michigan. I think he may have mentioned Rasheed Marshall as proof of passing at WVU which may be a little bit of a stretch.

Rich wants WVU to make the decision on the bowl game, an attempt to get out of the buyout (more on that later), but he'll be here as much as he can to help out. Then makes the "Lion King" it's in the past reference. Damn he has a script and stays on it. I've heard all of these before and I have rarely heard his talks.

Takes a shot at the WVU athletic department stating that Michigan was underway in many facility programs and were open to starting other programs he wanted.

Rich likes fast players that play fast and hard.

When is the right time to leave a program? When it is time. There never is a good time according to Rich. I'd say that before a BCS game and in the middle of recruiting probably isn't a great time. He then notes he will probably be taking more coaches from WVU. He has contacted some of the recruits as well and will call the ones that were "thinking about going to West Virginia." Nice.

Rich MAY bring the odd-stack as well.

He wants to thank his staff for being so loyal and mention all his loyal friends at WVU that have stayed his friends because they are so loyal. Loyal.

1 comment:

sex stories young teen incest said...

He was right, I was a very lonely women, I needed sex badly andwithout ever knowing it, I was submissive and yes I belonged tothis black man, body and soul. I follow her to my bosss houseand watch her go inside.
free underage taboo stories
stories teen firstime sex
old man young sex stories
free celebrity sex stories
best teen sex stories
He was right, I was a very lonely women, I needed sex badly andwithout ever knowing it, I was submissive and yes I belonged tothis black man, body and soul. I follow her to my bosss houseand watch her go inside.