Sunday, January 13, 2008

Mountaineers Win-Slaton Leaving

Woo-ha! West Virginia wins 81-61. I couldn't watch due to the game being on ESPNU, and didn't listen due to my Chargers, OMG!, were in the game way longer than I expected, and actually won. Maybe one of the other Bastards was at the game and can give a little more insight. But looking at the box score it would seem Alex Ruoff's 7-11 from three point range and Donte Greene's below average 10 point game were the difference.

On another note, Steve Slaton decided to enter this years draft today. I have a piece on it up at the FanHouse. I'd say more right now, but the Dallas-New York game is getting interesting.

Update: Steve you will be missed hugely!

Update 2: Funniest post with very few words I've seen in a long time. Sorry, if it makes me laugh I have to share. Not that you all aren't going there on a daily basis anyway. Right?

1 comment:

Brian Harrison said...

Enjoy it while you can Jonny. The Orange will be bouncing back... I hope.