Sunday, January 6, 2008

Mountaineers Defeat Marquette 79-64


Woot! Woot! Damn the screen door! I didn't get to watch much of the game due to the installation of a screen door but we looked good today from what I saw. Certainly much better than we did against Notre Dame. I'm hoping one of the other Bastards is going to post something about this, because it was a huge win in every way possible! Because I didn't watch most of the game, I'm not the man for the job.

In the mean time, head over and check out Marquette blog, Cracked Sidewalks. They have a nice preview of the game up on their site. And I'm sure they'll get a wrap up soon.

7 comments:

J. Johnston said...

A screen door? That's weak man. Weak.

John Radcliff said...

Hey, it was the only day that was warm enough outside to get some work done. I would have been done in time for the start of the game if it wasn't for all the gawkers stopping me trying to get a peek inside.

J. Johnston said...

Get a peek inside what? Do you reside in some sort of palace of mystery and delight or what?

Oh, and Marquette is spelled incorrectly. Not that I care.

Kevin Buckley said...

Thanks for the link to CrackedSidewalks, guys.

Hell of a game today, you owned us. Hold on to Bob Huggins, he will lead you to the promised land. Great coach.

-Hilltopper, Crackedsidewalks.com

John Radcliff said...

Thanks for the spell check J. I'm restoring a 4,000 sq. ft. Victorian built in the 1890's. If people see me outside, they stop and ask about it and want to look around. It's cool sometimes, but today it sucked.

Hey Hilltopper. I've been a fan of your site for quite a while. You do a great job covering MU.

J. Johnston said...

Johnny,
Are you restoring it to live in or are you just working on it?

It's in Parkersburg right? I've been looking at doing the same thing in Wheeling, if I can ever find a job to move back there...

John Radcliff said...

Restoring to live in. I've lived there for about two years. First two floors are almost done.