Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A gift to say we are sorry

For our two faithful readers We'd like to apologize for the lack of posts over the weekend, but we were busy trying to destroy what little function our liver had left.

To make amends I've decided to post a video of one of my dogs. I can't say that I taught him this because we got him from the pound. Therefore I have no idea how long he has been able to do this. Actually I'm not even sure how old he is. A local vet suggested sawing him in half to count the rings, but I'm pretty sure he is wrong on that one. And by local vet I mean guy I met at Mutts that was taking horse tranquilizers. Anway please accept our apologies and enjoy. As Dirk Diggler said in Boogie Nights, everyone has that one special thing that they can do well.

No comments: