Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Might as well face it, football is over until September

While we continue to debate (see post below), look forward to the Draft (post coming in a few days), suffer through NFL playoffs and anticipate the Blue-Gold game, the sad reality is that football is over until September.

I am pretty busy in the office this week, so my "research" is limited to searching for "pole dancing" or "wvu" on youtube. However, the later of those two searches did provide meaningful results. Well, actually they both did, but I'm only sharing the results from the second.

Apparently, WVU still has a basketball team and they're doing surprisingly well. Here's last year's recruiting video to get you going.



I guess at somepoint, barring the myriad of distractions that have prevented it in the past (such as searching for "pole dancing" on youtube), I'm going to actually watch an entire game this season.

1 comment:

letsplaytummysticks said...

I won't hold my breath on you watching a full basketball game until we make a run in the NCAA tourney which will be a lot of fun for me with you asking "who is that?" and "is he new?" all game long.