Tuesday, January 9, 2007

We need some help


Down early and on the road, two things WVU basketball has avoided like the plague this year. Now we need some help. We need the only man this tailgate legend fears since a drinking god among mortals taught him this trick, with Jack instead of beer.




We need B f'n A. BA chugs handles while dropping threes. BA once made love to my mom in front of my family at Thanksgiving dinner. Granny said it was the greatest moment of her life just to watch that man in action, Dad agreed then shook BA's hand, BA made Dad grab him a handle and a bratco. God I love BA, I wish he would adopt me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know who started that trick. That feat was invented by Chuck Norris, who took the inspiration from BA.

letsplaytummysticks said...

BA once met Chuck Norris. Chuck started weeping when he saw the glory that was BA, it's how they learned Chuck's tears cure cancer.

Option Spread said...

Boo to you for posting anything in support of Notre Dame. We'll let you keep the Yankees, but no more Irish. Please, for the love of God, no more Irish.

letsplaytummysticks said...

I posted it, not the Yankee fan and I don't care who he roots for that was awesome.