Friday, March 2, 2007

Somebody should post something...




I am a firm believer in a number of things, most notably the healing powers of Dew. While this wonderful beverage possesses many whimsical powers- the one thing it doesn't have is boobs. Hence the picture provided here. If she came equipped with something capable of ticklin' my innards... I can't really tell you what I might be capable of.


Let us all try to forgive her for choice of educational institution. I do like her shirt, although boobs, and uh- sorry, funbags.


Remember everyone, Diet Dew is for the ladies. Today is Friday, and nobody has posted anything- we seem to only be adding to the previous Dew comment thread. This is nothing more than outlet for further Dew discussion. woot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey no need to apologize for the lady's school of choice. One of your most loyal readers is a Noles fan. And I have to say she is quite delecaible. Wonder if she talks on the Ebay? [strokes chin]



And by "chin," I mean...uh, yeah.

Brave Sir Robin said...

Well, if nothing else it is good to know there are loyal readers. Sometimes I think no one knows about the cheap shots tummy and I take at optionspread. lol no wait- I meant to say Woot.

I thought about strokin her ebay a couple times.

Our loyal reader does know who that is right? By far the most famous of all the cowgirls...

Anonymous said...

CowgirlNation is bookmarked on my browser...in 4 different categories.